By Scott Eyre (Photographer) & Hannah Hodge (Fiance, Studying to become a Pastor)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Things I want but cant have II




This lens calendar designed by Sharad Haksar, a photographer and designer. This calendar would be perfect on a photographers desk, or a very cool gift for the rich photographer who is impossible to buy gifts for.. anyway its a neat gadget but at $2000US its a bit out of my price range. one day I might buy one when I have the funds to do so... Donations are always welcome though LOL




By Scott Eyre

1 comments:

babbler said...

Hello Scott and Hannah! I like your photos, I think you should have the best equipment money can buy for your photo projects! So with that, I wish you an amazing amount of good luck, I think it is an excellent blog, keep going! I will be a follower and watch how you progress. Best wishes, from "Mrs. Slug" in Oregon, USA, come over to my blog to say hello sometime, you might pick up a few fans! I follow alot of photo blogs, I like the art medium alot. Toodles!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, criticism is welcome, but please be nice.. LOL