By Scott Eyre (Photographer) & Hannah Hodge (Fiance, Studying to become a Pastor)

Monday, February 16, 2009

Light Painting Experiments













My Fiancee And I recently attended a free festival held in Downtown Auckland called the Lantern Festival.
Each year they celebrate the Chinese new year... Its also a great opportunity to photograph... As I did, But because I was out with my Fiancee I decided to limit my time behind the lens and spend time with Hannah ( my Fiancee) we had such a great time.

The photo above was shot at 2.5 seconds at F5.6 100 ISO, I turned the lens while clicking the shutter and zooming ( in or out I cant remember ) all at the same time. I liked the results as they were unpredictable and I always got excited to see the result of my own doings...



















This image was the same concept, just showing how unpredictable how the exposures were, it all depends on how fast I rotated the camera, when I released the shutter, the aperture and shutter speed etc.. This photo is using the same settings as the one above ( 2.5 seconds at F5.6 100 ISO )


Posted By Scott Eyre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, criticism is welcome, but please be nice.. LOL