By Scott Eyre (Photographer) & Hannah Hodge (Fiance, Studying to become a Pastor)

Monday, February 16, 2009

Automotive photography... My passion






I thought it would be good to show some of the photos that I have taken over the last two years or so....

First is a image shot at a car showroom on Great North Road in Auckland New Zealand.
This Dealership sells Bentley, Lamborghini and Aston Martin, They have never bothered me when I just walk around and photograph their cars.














The second image is taken at the same location. I would love to purchase a Canon Speedlite 580EX II and photograph in their showroom using a flash setup, because the light in the showroom is really something that I would like to take advantage of and have more controll over.
For now though I have no flash so I better start saving....





















This Matte Black Audi looked really good in the photographs, but because of its location in the showroom I was left with a narrow field of view that I cold work with. I would love to photograph this car again.


Posted By Scott Eyre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, criticism is welcome, but please be nice.. LOL