By Scott Eyre (Photographer) & Hannah Hodge (Fiance, Studying to become a Pastor)

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Angle is everything



Angle is everything... This shot is not what most people would see as they pass by from class to class...
If you saw this from behind the stairs the scene looks rather flat and boring, I did not get a capture of this, however the photo below is what most people would see.

I love the reflections in the top shot, I made sure that the lies lined up to my liking and that I cropped out anything that was a distraction ( there was a sign to the right that kept on grabbing my attention ), Ideally I would like to re park the cars too, but that was out of my controll




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, criticism is welcome, but please be nice.. LOL