By Scott Eyre (Photographer) & Hannah Hodge (Fiance, Studying to become a Pastor)

Friday, March 13, 2009

More watersports










Heres some more watersport photographs, Im really trying to improve my sport photography skills and learn more about difficult exposures. especially when the sun is hitting the water hard and the clouds are dark, talk about contrast. but what im mainly looking at is the exposure of the subject.

I want to be able to see their face, what they were wearing , their bord design etc. All of these photograps were shot on the same day, however the sun was setting and was always changing the way the light looked as it peeked out from behind the clouds.

The post production also has alot to do with the tone of the image, the colour temperature..
the Second image had quite a strong orange tone to it, but when I experimented with the temperature slider in camrea raw, I caught this colour and quite liked it.

Please comment if you like my work of if you would like me to do a tutorial on something specific.

all coments are welcome


Please Comment






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm really liking the post-processing here, high contrast monochrome and sepia look perfect for these shots, and the silhouette effect of the third one is cool :)

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, criticism is welcome, but please be nice.. LOL