By Scott Eyre (Photographer) & Hannah Hodge (Fiance, Studying to become a Pastor)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Awesome car



This car is awesome, I love the wheels on this thing, real down to earth and low!!

Its not my best photograph that I have taken, however I really like it for some reason. I guess I can see past the imperfections and maybe thats what I like about this photo... Sure a polariser would have been great to remove the reflections, The barrier tape could be removed.. and the car next to it on the right could have been re positioned out of the shot.... but what options do you have when you are at a car show!

I also had good fun post processing this in photoshop, I played with the split toning in camera raw and came out with this unique colour , at least unique to my images...

what drew me to this car was its stance, down in the grass... low and phat tyres...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, criticism is welcome, but please be nice.. LOL