By Scott Eyre (Photographer) & Hannah Hodge (Fiance, Studying to become a Pastor)

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My new toys!!

I recently aquired a large sheet of clear perspex and some black card to put underneath it to create a dark reflection... I will post the setup pics if anyone requests them or if i shoot them again... These were basicy lt up with a long exposure and a cheap $3 row of LEDS and some $2 LED finger lights...

The cameras were donated to me from my Uncle Bob,, THANKS BOB for the cool toys, lol I cant wait to put some film through them, it came with a 50mm F1.8 aswell! I really want to see the results from that.

Click on the image for a larger view!Click on the image for a larger view!


This last image was taken with a long exposure and then I used my light to swoop over the top of the model car trying to create a smooth line above the car, the reflection was from the clear perspex sheet and a black card underneath it.. Good fun

Click on the image for a larger view!







1 comments:

Jeff said...

Hey man, those photos are looking good. Where was the stuff from and how much was it?

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, criticism is welcome, but please be nice.. LOL